Re: random Bible

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Sjouke Burry, Dec 6, 2009.

  1. Sjouke Burry

    Sjouke Burry Guest

    io_x wrote:
    > This is what my random .asm programme for the Bible book says for today:
    >
    > Tobia 5, 18-21
    > Tobia si preparò

    Sorry dont read chinese.

    PLONK
    Sjouke Burry, Dec 6, 2009

  2. On Dec 6, 12:39 pm, Sjouke Burry <>
    wrote:
    > io_x wrote:
    > > This is what my random .asm programme for the Bible book says for today:

    > > Tobia   5, 18-21
    > >  Tobia si preparò

    > Sorry dont read chinese.
    >
    > PLONK

    A little bit of education would tell you it's Italian, not Chinese.
    But I'd guess it's too much to expect, just look at your written
    English. :)

    Alex
    Alexei A. Frounze, Dec 6, 2009

  3. Sjouke Burry

    Squeamizh Guest

    On Dec 6, 2:27 pm, "Alexei A. Frounze" <> wrote:
    > On Dec 6, 12:39 pm, Sjouke Burry <>
    > wrote:
    >
    > > io_x wrote:
    > > > This is what my random .asm programme for the Bible book says for today:

    > > > Tobia   5, 18-21
    > > >  Tobia si preparò

    > > Sorry dont read chinese.

    > > PLONK

    > A little bit of education would tell you it's Italian, not Chinese.
    > But I'd guess it's too much to expect, just look at your written
    > English. :)
    >
    > Alex

    You really don't realize he was joking?

    Seriously, who are these weirdos?
    Squeamizh, Dec 6, 2009
  4. Sjouke Burry

    Luuk Guest

    Alexei A. Frounze schreef:
    > On Dec 6, 12:39 pm, Sjouke Burry <>
    > wrote:
    >> io_x wrote:
    >>> This is what my random .asm programme for the Bible book says for today:
    >>> Tobia 5, 18-21
    >>> Tobia si preparò

    >> Sorry dont read chinese.
    >>
    >> PLONK

    > A little bit of education would tell you it's Italian, not Chinese.
    > But I'd guess it's too much to expect, just look at your written
    > English. :)
    >
    > Alex

    judging bye his name he's Frisian (from Friesland),
    they are that way.......

    --
    Luuk
    Luuk, Dec 6, 2009
  5. On 6 Dec, 22:34, Squeamizh <> wrote:
    > On Dec 6, 2:27 pm, "Alexei A. Frounze" <> wrote:
    >

    > > On Dec 6, 12:39 pm, Sjouke Burry <>
    > > wrote:

    > > > Sorry dont read chinese.

    > > > PLONK

    > > A little bit of education would tell you it's Italian, not Chinese.
    > > But I'd guess it's too much to expect, just look at your written
    > > English. :)

    > You really don't realize he was joking?

    I think Alexei was joking
    :)