Re: Random List Loop?!

Discussion in 'Python' started by Chris Angelico, Jan 5, 2013.

  1. On Sun, Jan 6, 2013 at 2:47 AM, Christian Gabriel
    <> wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I have tried now for ages to make a loop that does the following:
    >
    > Makes a new list with 9 random values, from 9 different lists, with 9 elements.
    >
    > And makes sure that none of the elements repeat!
    >
    > Is there anyone that can help, with a very simple solution??

    Sounds like a homework question to me.

    You've tried. What code have you come up with, and to what extent does
    it fall short of your goal?

    The nine different lists - do they have unique elements?

    Are you able to use sets? (If you haven't been taught what a set is,
    the answer's probably no.)

    ChrisA
    Chris Angelico, Jan 5, 2013