Re: Ray Banana is the champion of the retards. ??

Discussion in 'Java' started by _kookmeister_, Nov 2, 2012.

  1. kensi" (Paula) G Derbyshire <:: WINNER - KOTM July 2012
    posted as news in <k6sb05$8i6$>
    and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
    http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/09/winners-usenet-kook-awards-august-2012.html

    you did/do... paula ;----^

    >I didn't.

    lying kunt.

    do not fret, paula... i am working at _my_ pace on a whole package
    of your shit, in refuttdin' your flatout contradictory futtockin' :-----------------D

    tonight (morning) you get this one short observation of a quick read
    of events since Sandy.
    unlike you i spent the greater part of the past weekend preparing for
    the storm, the bossman having as many of the street cans brought
    to depot and stacked, with emergency baggage issued in lieu.
    unlike you - well, your claim - i was well off the predicted path for
    the storm - as it was to move over land. but unlike you - well, in your
    dreams - i do not have much in the way of possessions, traveling
    light i prefer my life over staying around relying on forecasters.
    i lit out, late but fast, and, as it turned out... unnecessary.
    but the bossman still had much for our crew to do and so this
    paycheck i am expecting the best of a month's pay for less than one
    weeks actual work in days, but a month in hours. today alone was
    18hrs. and job is done... back on roster next week, like.

    that THAT is real life paula... not the drama queen shit you posted
    (with socks) _immediately after_ i mentioned Sandy.
    you - and nobody else i read - had even mentioned the storm
    in the days leading up to it, despite the fact it was all over the
    news in every bar and on front page of every newspaper.

    i baited you, you lying kunt, and as predictable as you are you leapt
    right onto it with your "mobile device going flat" shit.
    what was going flat, derbyshire is your tinman act... you should
    have stuck to your "hanging siding" bullshit... and taken "kensi" for
    a tour to london on the concorde...!
    that fairytale is about as believable as the shit you wasted
    electricity writing.
    ROTFLMAO@ewe-paula

    _kookmeister_, Nov 2, 2012

  2. _kookmeister_

    Nadegda Guest

    NOMINATIONS (was Re: Ray Banana is the champion of the retards. ??)

    On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 01:51:31 -0400, _kookmeister_ (Pie Gurl)
    WINNER - KOTM July 2012 wrote:

    > kensi" (Paula) G Derbyshire <:: WINNER - KOTM
    > July 2012
    > posted as news in <k6sb05$8i6$>
    > and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
    > http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/09/winners-usenet-kook-

    awards-august-2012.html

    Still denying the truth, eh, kooky? The truth that the k'lames of kensi
    being Derbyshire were disproved quite thoroughly.

    >>> I think it's odd that anyone would use his FREE server, and complain
    >>> about the fact he runs it the way he chooses.

    >>Who both used it and complained about it?
    >>

    > you did/do... paula ;----^

    Proof, kooky?

    >>I didn't.
    >>

    > lying kunt.

    Proof, kooky? Misogynistic slur noted, BTW, kooky. You, like Greg Hall,
    really hate professional women in traditionally male-dominated fields --
    that much is disgustingly apparent.

    > do not fret, paula... i am working at _my_ pace on a whole package of
    > your shit, in refuttdin' your flatout contradictory futtockin'
    > :-----------------D

    KoOkThReAt!! :)

    > tonight (morning) you get this one short observation of a quick read of
    > events since Sandy.
    > unlike you i spent the greater part of the past weekend preparing for
    > the storm,

    Preparing for it in what manner? It's not like it went within ten
    thousand miles of your +0930 time zone, kooky. And spoofing a -0400 time
    zone in your post's Date: header doesn't change your location, either. We
    all know where you really live. It's been proved six ways to Sunday
    exactly who, where, and (most importantly) what you are. :p

    > the bossman having as many of the street cans brought to
    > depot and stacked, with emergency baggage issued in lieu. unlike you -
    > well, your claim - i was well off the predicted path for the storm

    By roughly the width of the planet you immigrated to from whichever alien
    world it is that births weirdos like you, kook.

    > - as it was to move over land. but unlike you - well, in your dreams -
    > i do not have much in the way of possessions,

    Of course not, since it's not like a nut like you could ever hold down a
    job. Employers tend to frown on employees that are up all night screeding
    on Usenet, come to work bleary-eyed in the morning, and then do a slow,
    half-assed job while constantly mumbling "Derbyshire, Derbyshire, I'm
    gonna get you Derbyshire, somehow, someway..." and fiddling with the
    crinkly tin foil plastered all over their head, and that, when a customer
    calls with a disagreement about a billing issue, scream "YOU'RE
    DERBYSHIRE! I'LL KILL YUO!!!1!1" and hang up on them.

    > traveling light i prefer my life over staying around relying on
    > forecasters. i lit out, late but fast, and, as it turned out...
    > unnecessary. but the bossman still had much for our crew to do and so
    > this paycheck i am expecting the best of a month's pay for less than
    > one weeks actual work in days, but a month in hours.

    Let me get this straight. Though you're an unemployably-insane raving
    lunatic, you claim to have a "bossman" that pays by the hour? Does this
    "job" of yours involve bending over and thinking of England, by any
    chance, kooky?

    Well, I guess an obsessed raving lunatic has to pay for his internet
    access *somehow* if he's to rant on Usenet all night about his
    obsessions, and it sure as hell isn't going to be by getting a *normal*
    job...

    > today alone was 18hrs. and job is done... back on roster next
    > week, like.

    It's nice to know that the gay bordello is that well organized.

    > that THAT is real life paula... not the drama queen shit you posted
    > (with socks) _immediately after_ i mentioned Sandy.

    Kensi didn't post any "drama queen" shit. That'd be you. Remember "I just
    don't fskn' *believe*!"? You basically pulled a Rumpelstiltskin there,
    stamping your widdle feets until you broke in half and disappeared (only
    to show up days later with a new nym pretending to be someone different)
    when you couldn't get your own way (which, IIRC, was you wanted Ray
    Banana to kick someone off E-S, just on your say-so, who hadn't violated
    that server's AUP, and of course Ray said no). You pitched a truly
    memorable, 600-line hissy fit and crossposted it to half of Usenet,
    remember? You kooky drama queen.

    And what kensi did post about the storm was caused by *the storm*. It hit
    the city she lives in. She didn't post about it because of *you*, you
    narcissistic little freak. Not everything in the world revolves around
    you, no matter what you think, you insane fuckwit.

    > you - and nobody else i read - had even mentioned the storm in the days
    > leading up to it, despite the fact it was all over the news in every
    > bar and on front page of every newspaper.

    What.

    Earth to Murphy, Earth to Murphy, Reality called and she says she wants
    you to go to the toy store and buy a bag of marbles to replace the ones
    you've lost.

    First you claim that *you* mentioning the storm somehow caused kensi to
    discuss it (rather than *the storm hitting her house* being the cause).
    And now you claim that *nobody talked about it, at all, EXCEPT kensi*?
    That not only contradicts your own mentioning of it, but also that the
    American news media and various netizens couldn't shut up about it for
    several full days.

    Oh, but the Adelaide, Australia news media might well have not had much
    interest in it, and it's clear that you don't read your own posts --
    especially, you don't PROOFread your own posts -- so it may be true after
    all that you didn't read any source discussing the storm except kensi. My
    apologies.

    <snicker>

    > i baited you, you lying kunt, and as predictable as you are you leapt
    > right onto it with your "mobile device going flat" shit.

    Proof that kensi lied, you insane fuckwit? Did you really expect that
    someone that has repeatedly said she lives in New York would *not* be
    impacted by the storm when it came? If she had not batted an eye and
    things had been business as usual with no mention of any storm by her
    right when it was at its worst, *that* would have been (highly
    circumstantial) evidence that she might not have been truthful about her
    location. And if that would be evidence *for* your theory of
    sockpuppetry, then the negation of that is evidence *against* it, per
    Bayes's Theorem. Yet here you are k'laming that, somehow, kensi
    discussing being impacted by the storm is evidence *for* your theory?!
    You're a stark, raving l00n.

    Just to be thorough, I took a look at kensi's post headers from during
    the storm. The time zone in the Date: headers is that of NYC, and her
    user-agent changed from NewsTap (iPad) to NewsTap (iPhone) right when she
    says her pad ran out of juice and she switched to her phone. Not a hair
    is out of place here. You're just raving and blathering a crazy
    conspiracy theory that isn't supported by a single shred of evidence --
    everything I looked at confirms what kensi's said and nothing supports
    your lunacy, kooky.

    > what was going flat, derbyshire is your tinman act...

    What does that last little bubble of retardation even *mean*, kooky? Care
    to explain it in plain English? WTF is a "tinman act"?

    > you should have stuck to your "hanging siding" bullshit...

    Please post a mid where kensi said anything about hanging siding.

    > and taken "kensi" for a tour to london on the concorde...!

    Flights out of NYC were canceled when the storm was bearing down on the
    city, you fucking moron. She couldn't avoid it that way. Also, it would
    be a fucking expensive way to avoid a storm that nearly everybody
    survived with, at worst, property damage and inconvenience. How many
    died? One in a hundred thousand New York City residents or fewer. She
    takes a bigger chance every time she goes anywhere near the city's car
    traffic FFS, which is probably at least five days a week.

    > that fairytale is about as believable as the shit you wasted electricity
    > writing.

    Sez the kook writing unbelievable (and internally inconsistent)
    fairytales.

    > ROTFLMAO@ewe-paula

    You're not a very sporting kook, you know that? It takes some of the fun
    out of making a fool of you in public when you keep stealing the
    Tetrarchy's thunder by doing it to yourself like you did above, again, by
    posting that *ridiculously* stupid ... *thing* that I'm sure you think is
    really, really clever but that any normal person just shakes his or her
    head at thinking "how much glue did that Murphy g00n huff in childhood?!".

    What's with the kooky duplicate sig separators with no actual sig,
    Murphy? "Borken software detected", perhaps?

    <snicker>

    > Newsgroups: alt.checkmate,alt.free.newsservers,
    > alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,alt.fan.art-bell,misc.legal,
    > 24hoursupport.helpdesk,rec.arts.tv,comp.lang.java.programmer

    EIGHT froups? How kooky. And you snecked AUK again, you coward.

    Fix0red, of course. And I quoted every single screedy line you wrote. So
    everyone in AUK gets to point and laugh at the nutty monkey Murphy
    despite your attempt to hide from the all-seeing, kook-finding gaze of
    auk.

    NOMINATION: Murphy for November's Kook of the Month, Loony Maroon, Coward
    of the Month, *and* Chernobyl Award for today's multiple-post kookout in
    a dozen or so newsgroups, screeding his Derbyshire rants, making vague
    and kooky threats, contradicting himself and reality repeatedly, pointing
    to evidence *against* his Kooky Konspiracy Theory as somehow *supporting*
    it, pusillanimously snecking AUK while crossposting to seemingly every
    *other* froup on usenet when responding to posts in AUK that are off-
    topic everywhere else, and apparently heading rapidly towards another
    spectacular feets-stomping temper tantrum.

    Do you still think you're *winning*, for ****'s sake, you illucid fuckwit?
    Nadegda, Nov 2, 2012

  3. In Which A Challenge is made to Pauldelbrot

    AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
    <> wrote:

    > Still denying the truth, eh, kooky? The truth that the k'lames of kensi
    > being Derbyshire were disproved quite thoroughly.

    Post the message-ID of any credible poster who did what you k'laim
    above, Paul.

    "Any credible poster" of course excludes your Barmy Army of sockpuppets
    and the [Tard] PegBoi.

    Your failure to do this will be another SPANK upon you, you stupid ****.

    --
    "Sweetness Seal Of Approval" #4
    Co-winning trainer, Barbara Woodhouse Memorial Dog-Whistle - August 2012

    If you want to see something lamer than John Edward Kook's frogeries of
    Aratzio, check out Scatboi's forgeries.

    Anonypussy [Tard] <fnvw@altusenetkooks.*> is the Official AUK Peg Boi.
    http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/08/new-award.html
    Paul Derbyshire gets tarred and feathered - <>
    This account has been banned because it violated t, Nov 2, 2012
  4. _kookmeister_

    CastAlone Guest

    Re: NOMINATIONS (was Re: Ray Banana is the champion of the retards. ??)

    "Nadegda" (Paula) G Derbyshire <:: WINNER - KOTM July 2012
    posted as news in <k6vpnc$r96$>
    and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
    http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/09/winners-usenet-kook-awards-august-2012.html
    >On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 01:51:31 -0400, _kookmeister_ wrote:

    /...\
    >> i baited you, you lying kunt, and as predictable as you are you leapt
    >> right onto it with your "mobile device going flat" shit.

    an' whizz bang you are full tilt into it agin!

    [snickers]

    | |
    | |
    | ¿ ¿ |
    | ¿ |
    | ```` oh fucking no!...."the murphy"!! |
    | |
    | ````````` or m0rphy |
    | __)\_ |
    | (\_.-' pgd `-.> mmmm.....sniff sniff.. issit murky??? |
    | (/~~````(/~^^` |
    |________________________________________________________________

    >> and taken "kensi" for a tour to london on the concorde...!

    >Flights out of NYC were canceled when the storm was bearing down on the
    >city, you fucking moron.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concorde
    "Concorde was retired in 2003"

    >She couldn't avoid it that way.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concorde
    "Concorde was retired in 2003"

    >Also, it would be a fucking expensive way to avoid a storm

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concorde
    "Concorde was retired in 2003"

    >that nearly everybody survived with, at worst, property damage and inconvenience. How many
    >died? One in a hundred thousand New York City residents or fewer. She
    >takes a bigger chance every time she goes anywhere near the city's car
    >traffic FFS, which is probably at least five days a week.

    izz ya "mobile device" going flat ... paula?

    man 0 man yo is one easy hooked up fucktard,
    [snarf]

    --

    # 1 - "I'M NOT DERBYSHIRE!!!1!!
    # 2 - "I AM [Sock A] NOT [Sock B]!!2!!
    #10 - When spanked six ways to Sunday, reply to each sockpuppet diddling insane
    screed and call it 'Our So0pa Sekkkret Unkrackable Kode'.
    #11 - When spanked, make a faux award nomination and second it by Holey Sock.
    #12 - PeeWee - vermin's big misadventure.
    #13 - Swim deeply in denial.
    CastAlone, Nov 2, 2012
  5. _kookmeister_

    Nadegda Guest

    Re: NOMINATIONS (was Re: Ray Banana is the champion of the retards.??)

    On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 09:14:44 -0400, CastAlone (Pie Gurl)
    WINNER - KOTM July 2012 wrote:

    > "Nadegda" (Paula) G Derbyshire <:: WINNER - KOTM
    > July 2012
    > posted as news in <k6vpnc$r96$>
    > and as - "PAUL G. "TWO-SOCKS" DERBYSHIRE!"
    > http://blackhelicopternews.blogspot.com/2012/09/winners-usenet-kook-

    awards-august-2012.html
    >>On Fri, 02 Nov 2012 01:51:31 -0400, _kookmeister_ wrote:
    >>

    > /...\
    >>> i baited you, you lying kunt, and as predictable as you are you leapt
    >>> right onto it with your "mobile device going flat" shit.

    > an' whizz bang you are full tilt into it agin!
    >
    > [snickers]

    | |

    ¿ ¿ |

    ¿ |
    > | ```` oh fucking no!...."the

    murphy"!!

    | |
    > | ````````` or

    m0rphy
    > | | __)\_

    > | (\_.-' pgd `-.> mmmm.....sniff sniff.. issit

    murky??? | |
    > (/~~````(/~^^` |
    > |________________________________________________________________

    What was that, goofball?

    Try it again, only using a fixed-width font and 79-character lines this
    time, you past winner of a Clueless Newbie of the Month Award, you.

    >>> and taken "kensi" for a tour to london on the concorde...!

    >>Flights out of NYC were canceled when the storm was bearing down on the
    >>city, you fucking moron.

    > http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Concorde "Concorde was retired in 2003"

    Which just makes your suggestion that kensi fly out of NYC in one in 2012
    all the kookier, kooky.

    [2 more repetitions of the above deleted]

    > izz ya "mobile device" going flat ... paula?

    I post from a desktop computer and my name is Nadegda. Do at least *try*
    to keep track, kookums?

    > ma<SLAP!>

    Shaddup, kook.
    Nadegda, Nov 4, 2012
  6. Re: In Which A Challenge is made to Pauldelbrot

    > AUK's July Kook Of The Month, Paul G. Derbyshire AKA Nadegda
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >> Still denying the truth, eh, kooky? The truth that the k'lames of kensi
    >> being Derbyshire were disproved quite thoroughly.

    > Post the message-ID of any credible poster who did what you k'laim
    > above, Paul.
    >
    > "Any credible poster" of course excludes your Barmy Army of sockpuppets
    > and the [Tard] PegBoi.
    >
    > Your failure to do this will be another SPANK upon you, you stupid ****.

    <crickets>

    This account has been banned because it violated t, Nov 5, 2012