-Re: Re: Serious cache problem - Page_Load get never get called !!!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ryan Park, Jan 4, 2005.

  1. Ryan Park

    Ryan Park Guest

    Hi, thanks for your attention. But unfortunately, this does not work
    either.

    I can't believe that there is no previous posting about this.

    Sigh.....I'll checking out if I can use cookies. This make me to write
    same functional code twice.

    Regards,
    Ryan

    ----Below is your previous posting...I'm attaching this for other's
    understanding. Google gets weired error when I tried to attach to the
    "----------

    Appending the header doesn't necessarily tell the browser not to cache
    the
    page. For that, your best bet is to include the appropriate meta tag:
    <META
    HTTP-EQUIV="PRAGMA" CONTENT="NO-CACHE">. Using the meta tag may help
    catch
    more browsers than just the response header alone.

    You might also try using a Response.Flush() right after you send the
    pragma
    header. I've seen that help in some instances.

    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick
    Microsoft MVP - FrontPage

    Ryan Park, Jan 4, 2005