Re: read a word doc line by line

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Sep 30, 2003.

  1. Word has a fully functional object model that you can access from .NET.

    this kb article may help you, its pointed at running Office server side (ie
    on a web server) but has some very good links in it that will help you.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=257757

    --
    Regards

    John Timney (Microsoft ASP.NET MVP)
    <shameless_author_plug>
    ISBN:1-861007-91-4
    Professional Windows Forms
    ISBN: 1861005547
    Professional JSP 2nd Edition
    ISBN: 1861004958
    Professional JSP
    ISBN: 1861003625
    Beginning JSP Web Development
    ISBN: 1861002092
    </shameless_author_plug>

    John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\), Sep 30, 2003