Re: read a word doc line by line

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Mary Chipman, Oct 2, 2003.

  1. Mary Chipman

    Mary Chipman Guest

    A lot of it depends on how the Word document is structured. What
    version of Word, is the text bookmarked, is this a project you are
    starting from scratch and can you develop the Word template yourself?
    Or are you just on the receiving end of a Word doc created by someone
    else where you have no idea of the structure? If it's a new project,
    look into the XML features in Word 2003 -- that will definitely give
    you the cleanest solution.

    -- Mary
    MCW Technologies
    http://www.mcwtech.com