Re: Reasons for using CSS in the Web Design

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 16, 2012.

  1. Delois wrote:

    > CSS allows designers to control the layout in the web design. <snip>

    One must wonder why you post. It's evident you are only spamming this
    Usenet newsgroup (via your silly gateway forum). You should fix your own
    web site before you do this again. You and "Alan_Smith" ...

    <http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?
    profile=css21&warning=0&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spinxwebdesignnewyork.com%2F>

    "Sorry! We found the following errors (59)"

    --
    -bts
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, May 16, 2012

  2. Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Delois wrote:
    >
    >> CSS allows designers to control the layout in the web design.<snip>

    > One must wonder why you post. It's evident you are only spamming this
    > Usenet newsgroup (via your silly gateway forum). You should fix your own
    > web site before you do this again. You and "Alan_Smith" ...
    >
    > <http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?
    > profile=css21&warning=0&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.spinxwebdesignnewyork.com%2F>
    >
    > "Sorry! We found the following errors (59)"

    The spamming would not be so bad if they or he (I think we can assume
    "Delois" isn't real) would offer real discussion rather than lame
    "advice" that apparently they cannot or are unable to follow...

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com
    Jonathan N. Little, May 16, 2012

  3. Beauregard T. Shagnasty

    Tim W Guest

    On 16/05/2012 13:52, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Delois wrote:
    >
    >> CSS allows designers to control the layout in the web design.<snip>

    > One must wonder why you post....[snipped]

    I blame google. When you get total dross with a link on the end
    cluttering up a forum I presumed it was an attempt to distribute
    backlinks for the google spider to count, not intended for anybody to
    actually read.

    Does it work? Can you climb the search page ranking by spamming usenet?
    Maybe I should start.

    Tim w

    www.overstowey.com
    Tim W, May 16, 2012
  4. On Wed, 16 May 2012 12:52:40 +0000 (UTC), Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    > Delois wrote:
    >
    >> CSS allows designers to control the layout in the web design. <snip>

    > One must wonder why you post. It's evident you are only spamming this
    > Usenet newsgroup (via your silly gateway forum).

    [alt.html]
    Score: =-9999
    From: <.*@no-mx\.httppoint\.com>

    It helps clean up alt.html quite nicely.

    Jonesy
    Allodoxaphobia, May 16, 2012