Re: Refresh works in FF, but not in IE?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by dorayme, Jul 27, 2012.

  1. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    "Charlotte E." <> wrote:

    > I have this very simple frame-page:
    > www.pinay.dk
    >
    > The page loads fine in both FF and IE, but if I hit the 'Refresh' button
    > in IE, the first page is loaded into both frames!?!
    >
    > Hitting 'refresh' in FF works just fine.
    >
    > How to make the page refresh properly in IE?

    If it is your IE, deleting history might do the trick, seems IE hangs
    on to the last two frames that appeared in the set.

    But which IE you are using?

    Best to validate you pages and put a proper frameset doctype on etc.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Jul 27, 2012