Re: registerstartupscript popup fails

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jan 8, 2007.

  1. I've seen problems like this before, it had to do with the popup blocker
    still active even if it claimed it wasn't. Try re-enabling and then
    disabling the pop-up blocker. If you can uninstall, that would be good also.

    --
    Regards,
    Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney [MVP], Jan 8, 2007

  2. It was too obvious to see. The popup calls a pdf report. I had not
    installed an acrobat reader on my virtual PC. thanks for the help.
    --
    dchman

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGNobWFu?=, Jan 9, 2007