Re: Removal Device

Discussion in 'C++' started by Mark McIntyre, Jun 29, 2003.

  1. On 28 Jun 2003 23:15:25 -0700, in comp.lang.c ,
    (Eric) wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    > I have a question at win2k platform.I want used program to simulate
    >win2k actions of remove plug and play device when CF card is
    >running.How can I find this part of the article?

    search microsoft's knowledge website? In any events, you'd need to ask
    in a microsoft programming group, not CLC, since everything about your
    question is nothing to do with C. If this can be done, you can
    certainly do this in other languages too, such as VB, Delphi, C++
    etc...

    --
    Mark McIntyre

    Mark McIntyre, Jun 29, 2003