Re: removing pesky spammers

Discussion in 'HTML' started by DLU, Nov 8, 2009.

  1. DLU

    DLU Guest

    kev wrote:
    > so is there a way to block all such posts on mass or is it a case of
    > blocking each one individually, apologies for mine ignorance?

    Everyone needs to send compliant to
    Also, if you have time, send copy to the people whose products are being
    pirated. It will take a bit of time but they will take action.
    Companies such as Nike can not afford to let this continue.
    Unfortunately the spam comes from botnets, but the connections are to
    Chinese websites. To find the IP route it came from do a control U and
    it will show the headers. c^uac will copy them and you can paste them
    to the complaint. Unfortunately it does take a bit of your time but I
    have been doing this for almost 20 years now. Recently several C&C
    sites have been shut down but it takes time.

    Ex:
    From: "kev" <>
    Newsgroups: alt.html
    Subject: removing pesky spammers
    Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2009 01:14:07 -0000

    --
    ***************************************
    * This is the Spammish Inquisition *

    DLU, Nov 8, 2009

  2. DLU wrote:

    > kev wrote:
    >> so is there a way to block all such posts on mass or is it a case of
    >> blocking each one individually, apologies for mine ignorance?

    > Everyone needs to send compliant to

    <lol> Save the bandwidth - they don't care.

    > do a control U

    Most newsreaders: do a H

    --
    -bts