Re: removing pesky spammers

Discussion in 'HTML' started by DLU, Nov 18, 2009.

  1. DLU

    DLU Guest

    kev wrote:
    > so is there a way to block all such posts on mass or is it a case of
    > blocking each one individually, apologies for mine ignorance?

    The spamming is coming from botnets so there is no particular Ip you
    could block.
    The best policy at the moment is to just take a moment and forward each
    of them to:

    Eventually google will have to set up their filters to block them from
    the news groups. I have been doing it once a day and I think there has
    been a decrease. Just forward, paste the abuse address in the send to
    ahd click, it only takes a second or two.

    --
    * This is the Spammish Inquisition *

    DLU, Nov 18, 2009

  2. On Nov 18, 3:49 am, DLU <> wrote:

    > The spamming is coming from botnets so there is no particular Ip you
    > could block.

    Don't eat too much yoghurt. :p

    Jan C. Faerber, Nov 21, 2009