Re: Renault Engine Number

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Richard, Feb 19, 2005.

  1. Richard

    Richard Guest

    On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:26:02 -0500 woogie wrote:

    > Richard wrote:

    >> On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 10:14:40 -0500 Joyce wrote:

    >>> Killa,

    >>> Can't Renault,if you give them the
    >>> Vin#, get it for you.....

    >>> Joyce

    >> No. They have to verify the VIn _ON_ the engine at time of licensing.

    > do you know that Richard here is a little sickie who wont admit his
    > message
    > board was pulled for posting kiddie porn on it?

    It was?
    The hosts saw those same photos and had no arguments with them.
    I just didn't feel like continuing with it.

    FYI, Joyce has been around a lot longer than you and knows the score only to
    well.
    Richard, Feb 19, 2005

  2. Richard

    Richard Guest

    Sorry about that, was not aware the little jackass did a followup post.
    Richard, Feb 19, 2005

  3. Richard

    woogie Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:26:02 -0500 woogie wrote:
    >
    >> Richard wrote:

    >>> No. They have to verify the VIn _ON_ the engine at time of licensing.

    >> do you know that Richard here is a little sickie who wont admit his
    >> message
    >> board was pulled for posting kiddie porn on it?

    > It was?
    > The hosts saw those same photos and had no arguments with them.
    > I just didn't feel like continuing with it.
    >
    > FYI, Joyce has been around a lot longer than you and knows the score only
    > to well.

    it was, and you are a liar who doesnt like that pointed out.
    woogie, Feb 19, 2005
  4. Richard

    woogie Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > Sorry about that, was not aware the little jackass did a followup post.

    this little jackass could make you cry, pedo.
    woogie, Feb 19, 2005