Re: Render a xml graph as an image

Discussion in 'Python' started by David Williams, Nov 27, 2009.

  1. Maybe I am missing something, but according to this example,
    http://code.google.com/p/python-graph/wiki/Example, python-graph can
    export to at least PNG format. Another option, transform the XML into
    GraphML (http://graphml.graphdrawing.org/) using XSLT (assuming it is not
    already in that format), and then to SVG
    (http://www.w3.org/Graphics/SVG/). From there it should be easy to either
    directly display or get it into any bitmap format you want. On the
    GraphML website their is an XSL to transform GraphML to SVG.

    David

    David Williams, Nov 27, 2009