    page_load, it will only load it with the change?
    --
    Ryan
    =?Utf-8?B?Unlhbg==?=, Mar 16, 2006

  2. Hi Ryan,

    Welcome to the MSDN newsgroup.

    From your description, you're doing some customization on your ASP.NET web
    page's rendering , but encountered some problem on the actual output
    content, correct?

    As for the page_load and "get 2 copies of my form. " , I'm still not very
    sure on this, would you provide some further explanation on it or give me
    some detail code logic on your page so that we can take a further look?

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)
    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Mar 17, 2006

  3. Thanks for your reply Steven.

    I did solve this problem however, but taking all of my code out of Page_Load
    and placing it into a new method that Page_Load and my other method now call
    to dynamically build the form.

    --
    Ryan

    =?Utf-8?B?Unlhbg==?=, Mar 23, 2006
  4. That¡¯s cool Ryan,

    thanks for your followup. Also, if you meet any further problem or anything
    else we can help, please feel free to post here.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    that others may