Re: Repeating a tiling image in a table cell

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Anders Thorsen Holm, Jul 15, 2003.

  1. Derek Fountain wrote:

    > I have an image which I want to tile in a table cell.

    [snip]

    > Is there an alternative way?

    Use CSS.

    Define a class for the table cell for which you want a background:

    ..mytd {
    background-image: url(images/topbar_05.gif);
    }

    or use inline style:

    --
    Anders Thorsen Holm | http://www.daimi.au.dk/~zoolook/
    "It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by
    Anders Thorsen Holm, Jul 15, 2003