Re: Replacing tables with divs

Discussion in 'HTML' started by idle, Mar 8, 2012.

  1. idle

    idle Guest

    On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 00:18:16 +0100, Alfred Molon wrote in alt.html:

    > There is probably a simple answer to this, but for some reason I haven't
    > figured it out yet.
    >
    > 1. How do I replace a table with three columns with an equivalent div-
    > based code?
    >
    > From:
    > <table>
    > <tr><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr>
    > </table>
    >
    > to:
    > <div>
    > <div id="div1"></div><div id="div2"></div><div id="div3"></div>
    > </div>
    >
    > 2. Same question for a table with three rows:
    >
    > From:
    > <table>
    > <tr><td></td></tr>
    > <tr><td></td></tr>
    > <tr><td></td></tr>
    > </table>
    >
    > to an equivalent code with divs.
    >
    > Should be easily possible with CSS based on what I understood.


    A boat load of info.
    http://www.google.com/search?q=replace tables with css

    --
    idle
    None of us is as good as all of us.
    idle, Mar 8, 2012
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. idle

    richard Guest

    On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:42:27 -0800, idle wrote:

    > On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 00:18:16 +0100, Alfred Molon wrote in alt.html:
    >
    >> There is probably a simple answer to this, but for some reason I haven't
    >> figured it out yet.
    >>
    >> 1. How do I replace a table with three columns with an equivalent div-
    >> based code?
    >>
    >> From:
    >> <table>
    >> <tr><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr>
    >> </table>
    >>
    >> to:
    >> <div>
    >> <div id="div1"></div><div id="div2"></div><div id="div3"></div>
    >> </div>
    >>
    >> 2. Same question for a table with three rows:
    >>
    >> From:
    >> <table>
    >> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >> </table>
    >>
    >> to an equivalent code with divs.
    >>
    >> Should be easily possible with CSS based on what I understood.

    >
    > A boat load of info.
    > http://www.google.com/search?q=replace tables with css


    "I'm so much smarter than you because you obviously don't know how to use a
    search engine".
    If I ever stand in front of you, my 20 pound slede hammer is gonna find
    it's place right between your eyes.
    You forgot to use "let me google that for you".
    richard, Mar 8, 2012
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. idle

    idle Guest

    On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 22:19:16 -0500, richard wrote in alt.html:

    > On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:42:27 -0800, idle wrote:
    >
    >> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 00:18:16 +0100, Alfred Molon wrote in alt.html:
    >>
    >>> There is probably a simple answer to this, but for some reason I haven't
    >>> figured it out yet.
    >>>
    >>> 1. How do I replace a table with three columns with an equivalent div-
    >>> based code?
    >>>
    >>> From:
    >>> <table>
    >>> <tr><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr>
    >>> </table>
    >>>
    >>> to:
    >>> <div>
    >>> <div id="div1"></div><div id="div2"></div><div id="div3"></div>
    >>> </div>
    >>>
    >>> 2. Same question for a table with three rows:
    >>>
    >>> From:
    >>> <table>
    >>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>> </table>
    >>>
    >>> to an equivalent code with divs.
    >>>
    >>> Should be easily possible with CSS based on what I understood.

    >>
    >> A boat load of info.
    >> http://www.google.com/search?q=replace tables with css

    >
    > "I'm so much smarter than you because you obviously don't know how to use a
    > search engine".
    > If I ever stand in front of you, my 20 pound slede hammer is gonna find
    > it's place right between your eyes.
    > You forgot to use "let me google that for you".


    Is this richard the stupid?
    Same as Sandman on the pedo groups?

    Needle dick the bug fucker?

    Thought so.

    --
    Mama say, everybody little bit gay.
    idle, Mar 8, 2012
    #3
  4. idle

    Doug Miller Guest

    idle <> wrote in news:jjannq$h69$:

    > On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 22:19:16 -0500, richard wrote in alt.html:
    >
    >> On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:42:27 -0800, idle wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 00:18:16 +0100, Alfred Molon wrote in alt.html:
    >>>
    >>>> There is probably a simple answer to this, but for some reason I haven't
    >>>> figured it out yet.
    >>>>
    >>>> 1. How do I replace a table with three columns with an equivalent div-
    >>>> based code?
    >>>>
    >>>> From:
    >>>> <table>
    >>>> <tr><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr>
    >>>> </table>
    >>>>
    >>>> to:
    >>>> <div>
    >>>> <div id="div1"></div><div id="div2"></div><div id="div3"></div>
    >>>> </div>
    >>>>
    >>>> 2. Same question for a table with three rows:
    >>>>
    >>>> From:
    >>>> <table>
    >>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>> </table>
    >>>>
    >>>> to an equivalent code with divs.
    >>>>
    >>>> Should be easily possible with CSS based on what I understood.
    >>>
    >>> A boat load of info.
    >>> http://www.google.com/search?q=replace tables with css

    >>
    >> "I'm so much smarter than you because you obviously don't know how to use a
    >> search engine".
    >> If I ever stand in front of you, my 20 pound slede hammer is gonna find
    >> it's place right between your eyes.
    >> You forgot to use "let me google that for you".

    >
    > Is this richard the stupid?


    Yes, indeedy, it's RtS -- but he's earned himself a new nickname on this group: RtD, for
    Richard the Dumbass, thanks to his applying that term to someone who correctly pointed
    out one of the problems on a site RtD came here asking for help with.

    Good formula for getting help, isn't it, RtD? Calling "dumbass" at someone who's trying to
    help -- and who is *right* while you are *wrong*.

    Just a hint for you, RtD, since I'm sure you're still reading this thread: absent an abject
    apology on your part, you probably shouldn't expect much more help here -- not only from
    the one you called "dumbass" but from everyone else who now should anticipate a similar
    response when pointing out your [many] mistakes.

    > Same as Sandman on the pedo groups?


    I wouldn't know about that. Why do you?
    Doug Miller, Mar 8, 2012
    #4
  5. idle

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 08:45:31 -0800, idle wrote:

    > On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 22:19:16 -0500, richard wrote in alt.html:
    >
    >> On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:42:27 -0800, idle wrote:
    >>
    >>> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 00:18:16 +0100, Alfred Molon wrote in alt.html:
    >>>
    >>>> There is probably a simple answer to this, but for some reason I haven't
    >>>> figured it out yet.
    >>>>
    >>>> 1. How do I replace a table with three columns with an equivalent div-
    >>>> based code?
    >>>>
    >>>> From:
    >>>> <table>
    >>>> <tr><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr>
    >>>> </table>
    >>>>
    >>>> to:
    >>>> <div>
    >>>> <div id="div1"></div><div id="div2"></div><div id="div3"></div>
    >>>> </div>
    >>>>
    >>>> 2. Same question for a table with three rows:
    >>>>
    >>>> From:
    >>>> <table>
    >>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>> </table>
    >>>>
    >>>> to an equivalent code with divs.
    >>>>
    >>>> Should be easily possible with CSS based on what I understood.
    >>>
    >>> A boat load of info.
    >>> http://www.google.com/search?q=replace tables with css

    >>
    >> "I'm so much smarter than you because you obviously don't know how to use a
    >> search engine".
    >> If I ever stand in front of you, my 20 pound slede hammer is gonna find
    >> it's place right between your eyes.
    >> You forgot to use "let me google that for you".

    >
    > Is this richard the stupid?
    > Same as Sandman on the pedo groups?
    >
    > Needle dick the bug fucker?
    >
    > Thought so.


    So I used the nick "sandman" for awhile. BFD.
    I am not now using that nick in any group. Although you will find a poster
    who uses "RD Sandman" and several others using it. They are not me.
    richard, Mar 8, 2012
    #5
  6. idle

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 17:55:59 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller wrote:

    > idle <> wrote in news:jjannq$h69$:
    >
    >> On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 22:19:16 -0500, richard wrote in alt.html:
    >>
    >>> On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:42:27 -0800, idle wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 00:18:16 +0100, Alfred Molon wrote in alt.html:
    >>>>
    >>>>> There is probably a simple answer to this, but for some reason I haven't
    >>>>> figured it out yet.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> 1. How do I replace a table with three columns with an equivalent div-
    >>>>> based code?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> From:
    >>>>> <table>
    >>>>> <tr><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr>
    >>>>> </table>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> to:
    >>>>> <div>
    >>>>> <div id="div1"></div><div id="div2"></div><div id="div3"></div>
    >>>>> </div>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> 2. Same question for a table with three rows:
    >>>>>
    >>>>> From:
    >>>>> <table>
    >>>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>>> </table>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> to an equivalent code with divs.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Should be easily possible with CSS based on what I understood.
    >>>>
    >>>> A boat load of info.
    >>>> http://www.google.com/search?q=replace tables with css
    >>>
    >>> "I'm so much smarter than you because you obviously don't know how to use a
    >>> search engine".
    >>> If I ever stand in front of you, my 20 pound slede hammer is gonna find
    >>> it's place right between your eyes.
    >>> You forgot to use "let me google that for you".

    >>
    >> Is this richard the stupid?

    >
    > Yes, indeedy, it's RtS -- but he's earned himself a new nickname on this group: RtD, for
    > Richard the Dumbass, thanks to his applying that term to someone who correctly pointed
    > out one of the problems on a site RtD came here asking for help with.
    >
    > Good formula for getting help, isn't it, RtD? Calling "dumbass" at someone who's trying to
    > help -- and who is *right* while you are *wrong*.
    >
    > Just a hint for you, RtD, since I'm sure you're still reading this thread: absent an abject
    > apology on your part, you probably shouldn't expect much more help here -- not only from
    > the one you called "dumbass" but from everyone else who now should anticipate a similar
    > response when pointing out your [many] mistakes.
    >
    >> Same as Sandman on the pedo groups?

    >
    > I wouldn't know about that. Why do you?


    I called shagnasty a dumbass for good reason.
    Because the dipshit "assumed" I had placed files in a certain directory,
    which does not exist, he laughs about it when the result was "404".
    Had he used the proper path, he would have gotten what he wanted.
    He is so smart he can't figure out what he did wrong?
    The answer was right in his face and he didn't see it.
    Beauregard T Shagnasty is therefore a DUMBASS!

    http://1littleworld.net/sample/css/

    This is what he was after.
    And for you, dumbass #2, you said I was using "lightbox.js" simply because
    there was a link on the html page.
    Even though the file is there, I am not using it.
    BtD Beau the dumbass
    richard, Mar 8, 2012
    #6
  7. idle

    Doug Miller Guest

    richard <> wrote in news:18gsly9vgg0pd$.1upccemasxak1$.dlg@
    40tude.net:

    > On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 17:55:59 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller wrote:
    >
    >> idle <> wrote in news:jjannq$h69$:
    >>
    >>> On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 22:19:16 -0500, richard wrote in alt.html:
    >>>
    >>>> On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:42:27 -0800, idle wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 00:18:16 +0100, Alfred Molon wrote in alt.html:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>> There is probably a simple answer to this, but for some reason I haven't
    >>>>>> figured it out yet.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> 1. How do I replace a table with three columns with an equivalent div-
    >>>>>> based code?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> From:
    >>>>>> <table>
    >>>>>> <tr><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr>
    >>>>>> </table>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> to:
    >>>>>> <div>
    >>>>>> <div id="div1"></div><div id="div2"></div><div id="div3"></div>
    >>>>>> </div>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> 2. Same question for a table with three rows:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> From:
    >>>>>> <table>
    >>>>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>>>> </table>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> to an equivalent code with divs.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>> Should be easily possible with CSS based on what I understood.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> A boat load of info.
    >>>>> http://www.google.com/search?q=replace tables with css
    >>>>
    >>>> "I'm so much smarter than you because you obviously don't know how to use a
    >>>> search engine".
    >>>> If I ever stand in front of you, my 20 pound slede hammer is gonna find
    >>>> it's place right between your eyes.
    >>>> You forgot to use "let me google that for you".
    >>>
    >>> Is this richard the stupid?

    >>
    >> Yes, indeedy, it's RtS -- but he's earned himself a new nickname on this group: RtD, for
    >> Richard the Dumbass, thanks to his applying that term to someone who correctly pointed
    >> out one of the problems on a site RtD came here asking for help with.
    >>
    >> Good formula for getting help, isn't it, RtD? Calling "dumbass" at someone who's trying to
    >> help -- and who is *right* while you are *wrong*.
    >>
    >> Just a hint for you, RtD, since I'm sure you're still reading this thread: absent an abject
    >> apology on your part, you probably shouldn't expect much more help here -- not only

    from
    >> the one you called "dumbass" but from everyone else who now should anticipate a

    similar
    >> response when pointing out your [many] mistakes.
    >>
    >>> Same as Sandman on the pedo groups?

    >>
    >> I wouldn't know about that. Why do you?

    >
    > I called shagnasty a dumbass for good reason.


    No, you didn't.

    > Because the dipshit "assumed" I had placed files in a certain directory,


    No, RtD, *your* HTML code explicitly referenced that directory.

    > which does not exist, he laughs about it when the result was "404".
    > Had he used the proper path, he would have gotten what he wanted.


    He used the path that *you* coded in the page.

    > He is so smart he can't figure out what he did wrong?


    He didn't do anything wrong. You did.

    > The answer was right in his face and he didn't see it.
    > Beauregard T Shagnasty is therefore a DUMBASS!


    No, RtD, the DUMBASS here is you. It's not *his* fault that *your* page referenced a non-
    existent stylesheet.
    >
    > http://1littleworld.net/sample/css/
    >
    > This is what he was after.


    Then you should have coded that in your HTML. But you didn't, you dumbass. You coded
    something that doesn't exist.

    > And for you, dumbass #2, you said I was using "lightbox.js" simply because


    No, dumbass, I didn't say anything about lightbox.
    Doug Miller, Mar 8, 2012
    #7
  8. richard the sto0pid dumbass wrote:

    > I called shagnasty a dumbass for good reason. <snip>


    No, you didn't. You're just backpedaling now (as then) because you can't
    admit you were wrong and made mistakes.

    BTW, your CSS is still not there, and your page is still calling for a CSS
    file that doesn't exist.

    --
    -bts
    -This space for rent, but the price is high
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 8, 2012
    #8
  9. idle

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 19:31:20 +0000 (UTC), Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > richard the sto0pid dumbass wrote:
    >
    >> I called shagnasty a dumbass for good reason. <snip>

    >
    > No, you didn't. You're just backpedaling now (as then) because you can't
    > admit you were wrong and made mistakes.
    >
    > BTW, your CSS is still not there, and your page is still calling for a CSS
    > file that doesn't exist.


    Do you understand how to read code?
    the link as it is now shows the path "css/slimbbox2.css".
    That says, that the file is located in the current directory.
    That is, in the directory called "sample".
    If i had the file located as you say, then the path would be written as
    "./css/slimbox2.css".
    In which case, the path you tried originally would have worked.
    The dot tells the browser to move back one level and go from there.
    My css and javascript folders are in the "sample" directory, they are
    nowhere else.
    You are just to damn ignorant, and arrogant, to have tried figuring it out.
    It was so much easier to just laugh at me for your own stupidity.

    So you are a dumbass.
    richard, Mar 8, 2012
    #9
  10. idle

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 19:31:20 +0000 (UTC), Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

    > richard the sto0pid dumbass wrote:
    >
    >> I called shagnasty a dumbass for good reason. <snip>

    >
    > No, you didn't. You're just backpedaling now (as then) because you can't
    > admit you were wrong and made mistakes.
    >
    > BTW, your CSS is still not there, and your page is still calling for a CSS
    > file that doesn't exist.


    And if the file doesn't exist, then how's come I was able to change the
    border around the image?

    http://www.1littleworld.net/sample/

    click AMC then ambassador then either image.
    richard, Mar 8, 2012
    #10
  11. richard the sto0pid dumbass wrote:

    > Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:
    >> richard the sto0pid dumbass wrote:
    >>> I called shagnasty a dumbass for good reason. <snip>

    >>
    >> No, you didn't. You're just backpedaling now (as then) because you
    >> can't admit you were wrong and made mistakes.
    >>
    >> BTW, your CSS is still not there, and your page is still calling for a
    >> CSS file that doesn't exist.

    >
    > And if the file doesn't exist, then how's come I was able to change the
    > border around the image?


    Different page. Or you finally fixed it in the last couple of hours.

    > http://www.1littleworld.net/sample/


    No, *this* page, dumbass, the one you listed in your recent post.
    http://1littleworld.net/sample/AMC-Rambler.html - which is still broken.

    And yes, I certainly know how to read code - *much* more and *much*
    better than you ever will be able to.

    --
    -bts
    -This space for rent, but the price is high
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 8, 2012
    #11
  12. idle

    idle Guest

    On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 17:55:59 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller wrote in alt.html:

    > idle <> wrote in news:jjannq$h69$:
    >
    >> On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 22:19:16 -0500, richard wrote in alt.html:
    >>
    >>> On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:42:27 -0800, idle wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 00:18:16 +0100, Alfred Molon wrote in alt.html:
    >>>>
    >>>>> There is probably a simple answer to this, but for some reason I haven't
    >>>>> figured it out yet.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> 1. How do I replace a table with three columns with an equivalent div-
    >>>>> based code?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> From:
    >>>>> <table>
    >>>>> <tr><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr>
    >>>>> </table>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> to:
    >>>>> <div>
    >>>>> <div id="div1"></div><div id="div2"></div><div id="div3"></div>
    >>>>> </div>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> 2. Same question for a table with three rows:
    >>>>>
    >>>>> From:
    >>>>> <table>
    >>>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>>> </table>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> to an equivalent code with divs.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Should be easily possible with CSS based on what I understood.
    >>>>
    >>>> A boat load of info.
    >>>> http://www.google.com/search?q=replace tables with css
    >>>
    >>> "I'm so much smarter than you because you obviously don't know how to use a
    >>> search engine".
    >>> If I ever stand in front of you, my 20 pound slede hammer is gonna find
    >>> it's place right between your eyes.
    >>> You forgot to use "let me google that for you".

    >>
    >> Is this richard the stupid?

    >
    > Yes, indeedy, it's RtS -- but he's earned himself a new nickname on this group: RtD, for
    > Richard the Dumbass, thanks to his applying that term to someone who correctly pointed
    > out one of the problems on a site RtD came here asking for help with.
    >
    > Good formula for getting help, isn't it, RtD? Calling "dumbass" at someone who's trying to
    > help -- and who is *right* while you are *wrong*.
    >
    > Just a hint for you, RtD, since I'm sure you're still reading this thread: absent an abject
    > apology on your part, you probably shouldn't expect much more help here -- not only from
    > the one you called "dumbass" but from everyone else who now should anticipate a similar
    > response when pointing out your [many] mistakes.
    >
    >> Same as Sandman on the pedo groups?

    >
    > I wouldn't know about that. Why do you?


    Richard Bullis aka Richard the Stupid
    http://encyclopediadramatica.ch/Richard_Bullis
    Read from : So where did it lead?
    and : The awful truth.

    --
    idle
    I feel a sin coming on
    idle, Mar 8, 2012
    #12
  13. idle

    idle Guest

    On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 13:06:44 -0500, richard wrote in alt.html:

    > On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 08:45:31 -0800, idle wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 22:19:16 -0500, richard wrote in alt.html:
    >>
    >>> On Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:42:27 -0800, idle wrote:
    >>>
    >>>> On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 00:18:16 +0100, Alfred Molon wrote in alt.html:
    >>>>
    >>>>> There is probably a simple answer to this, but for some reason I haven't
    >>>>> figured it out yet.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> 1. How do I replace a table with three columns with an equivalent div-
    >>>>> based code?
    >>>>>
    >>>>> From:
    >>>>> <table>
    >>>>> <tr><td></td><td></td><td></td></tr>
    >>>>> </table>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> to:
    >>>>> <div>
    >>>>> <div id="div1"></div><div id="div2"></div><div id="div3"></div>
    >>>>> </div>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> 2. Same question for a table with three rows:
    >>>>>
    >>>>> From:
    >>>>> <table>
    >>>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>>> <tr><td></td></tr>
    >>>>> </table>
    >>>>>
    >>>>> to an equivalent code with divs.
    >>>>>
    >>>>> Should be easily possible with CSS based on what I understood.
    >>>>
    >>>> A boat load of info.
    >>>> http://www.google.com/search?q=replace tables with css
    >>>
    >>> "I'm so much smarter than you because you obviously don't know how to use a
    >>> search engine".
    >>> If I ever stand in front of you, my 20 pound slede hammer is gonna find
    >>> it's place right between your eyes.
    >>> You forgot to use "let me google that for you".

    >>
    >> Is this richard the stupid?
    >> Same as Sandman on the pedo groups?
    >>
    >> Needle dick the bug fucker?
    >>
    >> Thought so.

    >
    > So I used the nick "sandman" for awhile. BFD.
    > I am not now using that nick in any group. Although you will find a poster
    > who uses "RD Sandman" and several others using it. They are not me.


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V7zbWNznbs

    --
    idle
    Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but only you
    can feel the true warmth.
    idle, Mar 8, 2012
    #13
  14. Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Mar 9, 2012
    #14
  15. idle

    richard Guest

    On Thu, 08 Mar 2012 19:12:00 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 08:45:31 -0800, idle <> wrote:
    >
    >>Is this richard the stupid?
    >>Same as Sandman on the pedo groups?
    >>
    >>Needle dick the bug fucker?
    >>
    >>Thought so.

    >
    > He also posts using the nickname RD Sandman, but denies it's him.


    Proof? No of course not.
    Do a search on him and you'll find he is not me.
    he posts with a comcast.net addy. I never have.
    You've been busted again.
    richard, Mar 9, 2012
    #15
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. rich
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    721
  2. Gus Richter

    Re: Replacing tables with divs

    Gus Richter, Mar 8, 2012, in forum: HTML
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    384
    Gus Richter
    Mar 8, 2012
  3. dorayme

    Re: Replacing tables with divs

    dorayme, Mar 8, 2012, in forum: HTML
    Replies:
    15
    Views:
    661
    dorayme
    Mar 11, 2012
  4. richard

    Re: Replacing tables with divs

    richard, Mar 8, 2012, in forum: HTML
    Replies:
    15
    Views:
    765
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty
    Mar 14, 2012
  5. Jukka K. Korpela

    Re: Replacing tables with divs

    Jukka K. Korpela, Mar 8, 2012, in forum: HTML
    Replies:
    3
    Views:
    1,146
    Beauregard T. Shagnasty
    Mar 8, 2012
Loading...

Share This Page