Re: REQ: Physics Java Class

Discussion in 'Java' started by Floyd Pepper, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Floyd Pepper

    Floyd Pepper Guest

    I studies advanced physics at school but failed it. :(

    What I'm trying to simulate uses various formulas. I'm simulating a 2
    wheeled robot, so there torque within the robot when 1 wheel goes
    fater than the other then there's the robot's acceleration, going up
    and down hills, collisions etc.

    Guess I'll just bite the bullet and read my text books again.

    Floyd Pepper, Jul 30, 2003

  2. On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:42:15 +0100, Floyd Pepper wrote:
    > I studies advanced physics at school but failed it. :(
    >
    > What I'm trying to simulate uses various formulas. I'm simulating a
    > 2 wheeled robot, so there torque within the robot when 1 wheel goes
    > fater than the other then there's the robot's acceleration, going up
    > and down hills, collisions etc.
    >
    > Guess I'll just bite the bullet and read my text books again.

    I searched on Google for "newtonian physics java" and got lots of
    interesting hits, such as these:

    http://www.srcf.ucam.org/nope/
    http://www.mathtools.net/Applications/Physics/Java/
    http://dmoz.org/Science/Physics/Education/Java_Applets/
    http://directory.google.com/Top/Science/Physics/Education/Java_Applets/

    This might also help:
    http://math.nist.gov/javanumerics/#libraries

    /gordon

    --
    [ do not send me private copies of your followups ]
    g o r d o n . b e a t o n @ e r i c s s o n . c o m

    Gordon Beaton, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Floyd Pepper

    Floyd Pepper Guest

    Re: REQ: Physics Java Class :)

    Thanks!

    Shows how clueless I am. I'd been searching on Google but hadn't
    putting the word "Newtonian" in the search.

    Cheers.

    Floyd Pepper, Jul 31, 2003