Re: Retrieving Image information

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Sep 20, 2005.

  1. but the page can display quicker if the height and width are specified - it
    can allocate the space before getting the image

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=, Sep 20, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm9l?=

    Bruce Barker Guest

    true, but if you are using typical asp.net webforms, rendering performance
    is not much of an issue, look at those viewstate sizes.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Sep 21, 2005