Re: Reverse function of Server.MapPath(string file)?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Curt_C [MVP], Jan 22, 2004.

  1. Curt_C [MVP]

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    For what purpose? I mean why would you need to?
    Could you give an example?

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    "Yuri Vanzine" <> wrote in message
    > It is common practice to convert from virtual path of a file to a physical

    one with the Server.MapPath(string file) command.
    > However, the reverse mapping (from physical to virtual path) seems to be

    missing from the framework.

    Curt_C [MVP], Jan 22, 2004