    No, I have no proof, but it's all part of his "work" here.

    --
    Chris.
    Chris McDonald, Feb 5, 2009

  2. Han from China - Master Troll <> writes:

    >Chris McDonald wrote:
    >> I point directly at Han from China, and his many sock-puppets, for inciting
    >> the person, or software, generating this splashback traffic toward c.l.c
    >>
    >> No, I have no proof, but it's all part of his "work" here.

    >That's nice. While you have no proof, you may as well go all the way and
    >say I'm the one doing it myself.

    But I didn't, did I?
    Your actions, your "work", here over the past 2 months have resulted
    in this splashback.
    But, given your propensity and enjoyment at filling up half of clc with
    your rants about Richard H., it's obvious that the current offender feels
    that anything is now fair game here.

    >But as much as I think you're a jerk, you could have a point. If my

    Fascinating.

    >suspicions are correct about what's happening, then it's probable many
    >of my posts here have contributed to current events. But I'd be sharing
    >in the blame with a few others. It's interesting that the person
    >responsible didn't start using twists on my name until I put myself
    >out there and called him a pest.

    Contributed. Incited. Encouraged.
    Whatever you do, don't confess or take any of the blame now.

    --
    Chris.
    Chris McDonald, Feb 5, 2009

  3. Han from China - Master Troll <> writes:

    >Chris McDonald wrote:
    >>>That's nice. While you have no proof, you may as well go all the way and
    >>>say I'm the one doing it myself.

    >> But I didn't, did I?
    >> Your actions, your "work", here over the past 2 months have resulted
    >> in this splashback.

    >That's very interesting. I've pissed someone off by pissing off the
    >clique, so now that someone is trying to piss off the clique.

    If only it were as simple as you can comprehend.
    Maybe you pissed off the clique, who maybe now also pissed off my the
    splashback, but way more people than the clique ("a small group of people")
    are now pissed off by your "work" here.

    It's an even smaller clique who believe that being a troll is something
    worth mastering.

    --
    Chris.
    Chris McDonald, Feb 6, 2009