Re: rss newsfeed loaded to my mainpage

Discussion in 'XML' started by jojo, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. jojo

    jojo Guest

    thanx for your help...i need a bit more detail: now that i have these
    style sheets how exactly do i grab the newsfeed, convert to html, and
    format for my page> I'm lacking a basic understanding of the mechanics
    of a newsgrab.

    jojo, Jun 28, 2003

  2. jojo

    Andy Dingley Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 02:42:01 +0300, "arachno" <>
    wrote:

    >In my case i have damn simple way to have RSS on my site:

    Please don't ever do that (you'll not be able to do it from my sites)

    If you're taking RSS feeds from elsewhere, cache them locally. Don;t
    hit someone else's servers every time you serve a page on your own
    site.
    Andy Dingley, Jun 29, 2003

  3. jojo

    jojo Guest

    Anyway you can provide a link to your site so i can check it out?

    ecg

    jojo, Jun 29, 2003