Re RubyConf Presentation Audio

Ezra Zygmuntowicz

Hey lists-
I have update the RubyConf for Stragglers blog with all the
presentations from Friday including the round table with Matz! Some
great stuff to listen to for interested rubyists. Find it here:

http://yhrhosting.com:7000

And now the files are available as optimized mp# files or Ogg
files!

Cheers-
-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
WebMaster
Yakima Herald-Republic Newspaper
(e-mail address removed)
509-577-7732

Frances and Jean-Claude

Ezra: Hi !

Many thanks to you for putting the conference presentations online.

I recently decided to learn the Ruby and Ruby on Rails. To that end, I ha=
ve ordered the PicAxe
book and the Ruby on Rails book from Amazon.ca. RoR is currently back ord=
er.

I think that Ruby and RoR offering is the right mix for what I want to do=
without getting
overwhelmed by the technology. Not only is this mix pretty decent as it i=
s. But it is getting
better.=20

Jean-Claude Noel
Saint John, NB
Canada

--- Ezra Zygmuntowicz said:
Hey lists-
I have update the RubyConf for Stragglers blog with all the =20
presentations from Friday including the round table with Matz! Some =20
great stuff to listen to for interested rubyists. Find it here:
=20
http://yhrhosting.com:7000
=20
And now the files are available as optimized mp# files or Ogg =20
files!
=20
Cheers-
-Ezra Zygmuntowicz
WebMaster
Yakima Herald-Republic Newspaper
(e-mail address removed)
509-577-7732
=20
=20

=09
Yahoo! Music Unlimited=20
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/

Warren Seltzer

I tried to modify the cookies in an action method of ActionController but got the error
message about frozen Hash. So when and where can I add something the @cookies ?

And where is this documented ?

Warren Seltzer