Re: Run time Error

Discussion in 'Python' started by Chris Angelico, Feb 5, 2013.

  1. On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 1:05 AM, inshu chauhan <> wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I am trying to run a small code of mine but I am getting a run time error.
    > What is actually meant by run time error ? it is saying to contact programme
    > administrator something. Why one would get this error ? and how to remove it
    > ?

    It would help if you're more specific about what sort of error. Is it
    a Python exception traceback? Is it a Windows crash box (the one that
    has two buttons "Send" and "Don't send")? Did your computer turn
    silver, then black, then emit a ghostly voice telling you to contact
    Programme Administrator Something? Is your "small code" even in
    Python? Lots more detail please!

    ChrisA

    Chris Angelico, Feb 5, 2013