Re: Run time Error

Discussion in 'Python' started by Roy Smith, Feb 5, 2013.

  1. Roy Smith

    Roy Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    inshu chauhan <> wrote:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > I am trying to run a small code of mine but I am getting a run time error.
    > What is actually meant by run time error ? it is saying to contact
    > programme administrator something. Why one would get this error ? and how
    > to remove it ?

    Start by telling us:

    1) What code you are running (copy-paste the exact source code).

    2) What error message you got (likewise, copy-paste the exact message).

    3) What version of Python you're running.

    4) What system and version you're running it on (Linux, OSX, Windows,
    etc).

    Roy Smith, Feb 5, 2013