Re: Running a python script from interactive mode

Discussion in 'Python' started by Himanshu, Nov 18, 2009.

  1. Himanshu

    Himanshu Guest

    2009/11/18 ashwini yal <>:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am trying to run a python script from interactive mode ,but i am not able
    > to know how to run it? Is it possible? if yes please let me how to run the
    > script?

    a) If you want to debug it then see http://docs.python.org/library/pdb.html
    b) If you want to accept simple input from user see
    http://docs.python.org/library/functions.html?highlight=raw_input#raw_input
    c) If you want to enter interactive mode after the script has finished
    execution use the -i option with python. See
    http://docs.python.org/tutorial/interpreter.html?highlight=interactive mode

    Himanshu, Nov 18, 2009