Re: running multiple django/bottle instances

Discussion in 'Python' started by andrea crotti, Jan 7, 2013.

  1. Not really, on the staging server we are using the django/bottle webserver..

    Anyway I was thinking that a great possible solution might be to set
    up something like buildbot to:
    - checkout all the needed branches

    - run the various servers for all of them on different ports, where maybe the
    mapping port-branch is set from somewhere

    - run all the unit tests for them and make the results available

    With a similar configuration we would probably be very happy already,
    anyone doing something similar?

    andrea crotti, Jan 7, 2013