Re: RX/TX packets

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Bertrand Mollinier Toublet, Aug 10, 2003.

  1. Martin Heyerdahl wrote:
    > Hi.
    > I am programming a network scanner for linux and I want to know how I
    > can get info on how many bytes my tool has RX/TX.
    >
    > example:
    >
    > ../scan [options]
    >
    > Scanning network : RX: [bytes] TX: [bytes]
    > get me?

    Perfectly.

    Now's a question for you: what made you post here in comp.lang.c ? If
    you are struggling with the answer, you might want to look for hints in
    the FAQ at http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/top.html.

    Since it is good form to not kick people out without redirecting them, I
    think you should rather ask in a *nix newsgroup.

    --
    Bertrand Mollinier Toublet
    "In regard to Ducatis vs. women, it has been said: 'One is a sexy thing

    Bertrand Mollinier Toublet, Aug 10, 2003