Re: Save Datagrid contents to DataSet

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Thomas Dodds, Sep 2, 2004.

  1. Thomas Dodds

    Thomas Dodds Guest

    How did you populate the datagrid in the first place?

    Thomas Dodds, Sep 2, 2004

  2. I create an object with structure same as the table structure, and populate
    it to the dg1.datasource. But is there any easy way to output the datagrid
    contents as a dataset? Don't need to loop thru the datagrid to generate.

    =?Utf-8?B?TGluYQ==?=, Sep 3, 2004

  3. Thomas Dodds

    Thomas Dodds Guest

    If you are not manipulating the data in any way could you not 'copy' the
    data from your object to a dataset? What object are your refering to?

    Thomas Dodds, Sep 3, 2004