Re: Schedule in asp.net

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Christopher Reed, Jan 10, 2006.

  1. You probably want to look into using a Windows service application. Then
    you can either schedule it through the Task Scheduler in Windows or you
    could use a timer control to set the time when it needs to run.

    You could consider a script that could call your ASP.NET application through
    a browser, but this would more than likely not be the most efficient way of
    accomplishing your task.
    --
    Christopher A. Reed

    Christopher Reed, Jan 10, 2006