Re: screen resolution

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Hywel Jenkins, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. In article <QN54b.5446$>, ..@..
    says...
    > what screen resolution do most people use? 800x600 or 1024x768 or what else/

    In a web development context your question has no meaning. For example,
    My monitor is running at 1280x1024, and my browser is currently
    occupaying about 690(w)x920(h) I also browse using my mobile 'phone.
    It doesn't handle JavaScript, frames or tables but is does its best:
    120x150 pixels. My PDA runs at 240(w)x320(h).

    Knowing those figures is of no use to you at all.

    --
    Hywel

    Hywel Jenkins, Aug 31, 2003