Re: Scrollbars? I don't want them

Discussion in 'HTML' started by cwdjrxyz, Feb 17, 2011.

  1. cwdjrxyz

    cwdjrxyz Guest

    On Feb 16, 3:28 pm, Mike <> wrote:
    > More of a CSS question.
    > I seem to remember a way to make IE turn off scroll bars.
    > I am using HTML pages in a VB app and want it's scroll bar off.

    Below is what I use to turn off scroll bars on both IE browsers and
    also other browsers:

    body {
    overflow:hidden;
    }
    html, body { overflow: hidden; }

    This works on IE9-beta as well as older IE and also on 6 other popular
    browsers that I have installed. It will work on the main page or on
    another page embedded in the main page using proper object embeds all
    the way up through xhtml 1.1, html5, and xhtml5.
    cwdjrxyz, Feb 17, 2011