    Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

    Natty Gur, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Hi,

    "Natty Gur" <> wrote in message
    news:#...
    > No, its work fine for me.
    > Are you sure that you set values to the drop down list items ?

    I'm preety sure, because, now, in order to select default selected item I
    use this little complicated code (which actually works ok)

    dim MyID as string =Request.QueryString("PrjID")
    Dim lo As ListItem, i As Int16

    For i = 0 To cmbProject.Items.Count - 1

    If cmbProject.Items(i).Value = cProjectID Then

    Me.cmbProject.SelectedIndex = i
    exit for

    End If

    Next