Re: Send e-Mail using client's outlook Express

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Curt_C [MVP], Apr 29, 2004.

  1. Curt_C [MVP]

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    nope, not gonna happen without the user interacting or installing a
    component.
    Scary though, sounds exactly like a virus to me.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    "Sandip Maniar" <> wrote in message
    > Hello friends,
    >
    > I am working with ASP.NET and C# based web application, I wish to send

    e-Mail using client's outlook express(remember not by creating server side
    outlook object) . I also want a list of contacts from client's outlook
    express that contains the contact name and the email address of the contact.

    > I am trying using client side VBScript, but results are not

    satisfactory...

    Curt_C [MVP], Apr 29, 2004