Re: Send Info from Window to Window

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alvin Bruney, Aug 24, 2003.

  1. Alvin Bruney

    Alvin Bruney Guest

    to launch a window you will need javascript window.open once you launch that
    window it is gone. if you are doing it strictly from clientside you can
    maintain a handle to the window. server side you are out of luck. your best
    bet is to store the variables in session or cache and and use the variables
    in the other page.

    Alvin Bruney, Aug 24, 2003