Re: send txt file to usb port

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Nobody, Sep 26, 2012.

  1. Nobody

    Nobody Guest

    On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:28:55 -0500, mahnaz0098 wrote:

    > i want to send txt file to usb port and read a txt file from usb port.

    I don't think so.

    A single USB port can be connected to multiple devices via a hub; you
    would need to send the data to a specific device (and probably to a
    specific "channel" within the device).

    > i use windows 7 32 bit and a flash is connected to usb port.
    > can any one give me a suggestion about it?

    A flash drive (i.e. "USB Mass Storage Device") just appears as a normal
    disk drive. The fact that it's connected via USB is irrelevant.

    None of this is remotely related to the C programming language, though.
    Nobody, Sep 26, 2012