Re: serious problem running asp.net and framework on domain controller

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Prophat, Oct 18, 2004.

  1. Prophat

    Prophat Guest

    I have the same thing going on here.

    I have uninstalled the .NET Framework, and IIS, then re-installed IIS,
    then the .NET Framework.

    Anyone have any other ideas?

    Regards,
    Matt