Re: Server hangs

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Jon Davis, May 3, 2004.

  1. Jon Davis

    Jon Davis Guest

    I thought for sure this wasn't a problem in the old site. But it turns out
    there was indeed a programmatic infinite loop in the app, and a user only
    just came across the circumstances for this loop at the same time as the
    server transfer.

    Jon

    Jon Davis, May 3, 2004

  2. I've always thought that computers should recognize an infinite loop and ask
    the user if they have the time to wait for it to complete! <grin>

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], May 3, 2004