Re: Server-Side Word Automation w/ASP.NET

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ben Fidge, Jul 16, 2003.

  1. Ben Fidge

    Ben Fidge Guest

    For anyone who needs to know this in the futuer, look at the following
    web-pages on Microsofts support site:

    HOWTO: Configure Office Applications to Run Under the Interactive User
    account
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;288366

    INFO: Conbsiderations for Server-Side Automation of Office
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;257757

    "Ben Fidge" <> wrote in message
    > I'm getting the following error when automating a Word 2000 Mail Merge

    from
    > within amn ASP.NET application:
    >
    > "Could not open macro storage"
    >
    > Now, I believe this may have something to do with permissions preventing

    VBA

    Ben Fidge, Jul 16, 2003