Re: Server.Transfer not working

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Chance Hopkins, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. >I remembered Kevin Spenser smoking me once when I did it!

    ya he's cool like that :)

    Chance Hopkins, Jun 25, 2003

  2. I can't recall ever giving anyone a hard time for changing the time on their
    computer. I do remember others doing so, but I honestly don't pay attention
    to that kind of detail. Besides, I never smoke anything that isn't good for
    me.

    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft FrontPage MVP
    Internet Developer
    http://www.takempis.com
    Big things are made up of
    lots of Little things.

    Kevin Spencer, Jun 25, 2003

  3. > I never smoke anything that isn't good for
    > me.

    I think I do, the medical abstracts seem inconclusive though :)

    Chance Hopkins, Jun 28, 2003