Re: Server Unavailable

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by David Walker, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. David Walker

    David Walker Guest

    Rick, I searched the registry and it appears the offending server is
    called the MSIServer (Microsoft Installer?). I'm not quite sure what
    to do next to give this server Launch and Access rights to the ASP.Net
    account. Can you help?

    David

    David Walker, Dec 8, 2003

  2. Sounds like the system is trying to install something. Does this happen on a
    simple ASPX page or only on one that you're doing something with custom
    components?

    I would try reinstalling the .Net framework or run fix from the Add Programs
    option if it happens on a simple page.

    +++ Rick ---

    Rick Strahl [MVP], Dec 8, 2003