Re: Session vars

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Justin SB, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Justin SB

    Justin SB Guest

    Scott,

    The company I work for, Consonica, produces a solution called StateStitch
    that is what you are looking for. StateStitch allows ASP and ASP.NET to
    share session variables. It is designed to allow the page by page migration
    you describe. As you've found, without StateStitch if you've used Sessions
    you would need to rewrite your entire ASP application in 'one big step' to
    move to ASP.NET.

    More information is available here:
    http://www.consonica.com/solutions/dotnet/statestitch/index.html

    If you would like a two-week evaluation copy, please send me an email.

    Justin Santa Barbara
    Consonica Ltd.

    Justin SB, Jun 25, 2003