Re: Should I?

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Nov 28, 2004.

  1. Luigi Donatello Asero, Nov 28, 2004

  2. Luigi Donatello Asero, Nov 28, 2004

  3. Luigi Donatello Asero

    Toby Inkster Guest

    Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:

    > Do you prefer ASP, PITHON, PERL or PHP to connect a website to a database?

    I tend to switch between Perl and PHP depending on what I need to do.

    Recently I have written a PHP program that outputs ASP code for upload to
    a remote server. The PHP gets its input from a PostgreSQL database, which
    is populated by some other PHP pages. On Monday I will write a Perl script
    that calls the PHP program, grabs the output and does the FTP upload. Fun.

    --
    Toby A Inkster BSc (Hons) ARCS

    Toby Inkster, Nov 28, 2004