Re: Simple App As A Smart Client

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Herfried K. Wagner, Jul 21, 2003.

  1. Hello,

    "cksj" <> schrieb:
    > I'm working on first app in Smart Client programming.

    Post your application in the
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework ng.

    Regards,
    Herfried K. Wagner
    --
    MVP ยท VB Classic, VB .NET
    http://www.mvps.org/dotnet
    Herfried K. Wagner, Jul 21, 2003

  2. Herfried K. Wagner

    cksj Guest

    "Herfried K. Wagner" <> wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hello,
    >
    > "cksj" <> schrieb:
    > > I'm working on first app in Smart Client programming.

    > Post your application in the
    > microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.compactframework ng.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Herfried K. Wagner

    The app that I'm working on is a "smart client" application. Other
    people call it "no touch deployment". What you're thinking is that my
    app is for "smart devices".
    cksj, Jul 22, 2003