Re: Simple Light v 1.0

Discussion in 'HTML' started by dorayme, Dec 1, 2011.

  1. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <128zemder2hiq$>,
    tlvp <> wrote:

    Now that I have deleted all the unnecessary cross-postings, I
    have forgotten even more than before.

    I might as well use the space here: talking these different
    usenet groups, maybe it is time for ciwas, ciwa and alt.html to
    just be one group, alt.html will surely do well enough.

    If I had hired three garages and my activities had been reduced
    to a pushbike, a trail-bike, and some tools, gardening, house and
    mechanical, it would be sensible to have all the different things
    in one garage.

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Dec 1, 2011