    I discovered the error. It is basic and silly. The file extension was xhtml instead of xml. When I exchanged,it worked.

    I know nothing about XML. The code is an example of a tutorial about Firebug that I have been studying.

    Thanks. All the best!

    Yuri Camara, Jul 19, 2011

  2. On 7/19/2011 4:29 PM, Yuri Camara wrote:
    > I discovered the error. It is basic and silly. The file extension was xhtml instead of xml.

    That's a flaw in your application, or in how you've configured your
    application. Since xhtml is an XML-based language, the tool should have
    been able to handle it as XML... though if it didn't expect that
    extension you might have had to help it realize this.

    (I know nothing about Firebug, but I'd suggest you take this up with its
    authors.)

    --
    Joe Kesselman,

    Joe Kesselman, Jul 19, 2011