Re: site check please

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Hywel Jenkins, Jul 30, 2003.

  1. Hywel Jenkins, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > In article <QLTVa.562829$>,
    > says...
    >>I've just completed a rough layout for a site and I would like some feedback
    >>on it please.
    >>
    >>You can view it at www.calgaryoffleash.com/gwb

    > http://usenet.hyweljenkins.co.uk/kona.jpg (25k)

    I get a picture similar to the above JPEG (although not the missing
    Flash icon), on:
    Netscape 7 (Mac)
    Safari 1 (Mac)
    iCab (Mac)
    Only on MSIE (Mac) it shows OK.
    This is probably due to the way your <DIV>s are organised.

    --
    François de Dardel

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fran=E7ois_de_Dardel?=, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Hywel Jenkins

    Kona Guest

    Thank you I will work on my layout to accommodate other browsers.

    Kona, Jul 30, 2003
  4. In article <3f28255f$0$18240$>,
    says...
    > Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    > > In article <QLTVa.562829$>,=20
    > > says...
    > >>I've just completed a rough layout for a site and I would like some fee=

    > dback
    > >>on it please.
    > >>
    > >>You can view it at www.calgaryoffleash.com/gwb

    > >=20
    > > http://usenet.hyweljenkins.co.uk/kona.jpg (25k)
    > >=20

    > I get a picture similar to the above JPEG (although not the missing=20
    > Flash icon), on:
    > Netscape 7 (Mac)
    > Safari 1 (Mac)
    > iCab (Mac)
    > Only on MSIE (Mac) it shows OK.
    > This is probably due to the way your <DIV>s are organised.

    And because I don't have the Flash player installed. Evil thing.

    --
    Hywel I do not each quiche
    http://hyweljenkins.co.uk/

    Hywel Jenkins, Jul 30, 2003