Re: Site update

Discussion in 'HTML' started by dorayme, Mar 28, 2012.

  1. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Alfred Molon <> wrote:

    > Thanks to all who have provided valuable input and tips over the past
    > two months.

    One of the first things I think of about Sydney is the availability
    and use of all the fabulous beaches, this paradisiacal aspect of my
    city seems not to be included in any of your many photos of it, but I
    may have missed them, it is before my breakfast and coffee.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Mar 28, 2012

  2. dorayme

    dorayme Guest

    In article <>,
    Alfred Molon <> wrote:

    > In article <>, dorayme
    > says...
    > > One of the first things I think of about Sydney is the availability
    > > and use of all the fabulous beaches, this paradisiacal aspect of my
    > > city seems not to be included in any of your many photos of it, but I
    > > may have missed them, it is before my breakfast and coffee.

    > I didn't go to the beaches while I was in Sydney. Time was limited and I
    > was busy exploring the city.

    You probably know more about the centre of Sydney than I do, I rarely
    go there. It would surprise me to know it is interesting compared to
    other cities.

    I know there is a dentist in there who - during the day, broad
    daylight - took a lot of my dough to save one tooth, it's good but I
    still want her to be forced to explain her charges when she gets to
    the Gates of St Peter's.

    --
    dorayme
    dorayme, Mar 28, 2012