Re: Sitemap

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Luigi Donatello Asero, Oct 13, 2003.

    > "Joel Shepherd" <> skrev i meddelandet
    > > Luigi Donatello Asero wrote:
    > > >
    > > > Although my site already has a structure, maybe that a database
    > > > would help to have control over it if its files should be over
    > > > 10.000, what might happen in future.

    > > If you come to that eventuality, it's likely a database would be more
    > > useful for storing content than for controlling structure. Well, let
    > > me take that back: it might be helpful for both, but it requires

    planning.

    > > I haven't looked at your site in a while, but I recall it being
    > > listings of properties for sale or rent. Presumably, you'd get to 10K
    > > pages with about as many property listings.

    As to properties, yes there is intermediation for rent (even intermediation
    for rent exchange) of holidays lodgings which are situated in Sweden and in
    Italy, intermediation for rent of hotel rooms for periods which are not over
    two weeks on the site but there are also other things on the website as
    translation services for example.
    - -
    Luigi ( un italiano che vive in Svezia)

    http://www.scaiecat-spa-gigi.com/it/benvenuti.html