Re: smtplib send email by using gmail smtp server

Discussion in 'Python' started by Gabriel Genellina, May 3, 2009.

  1. En Sun, 03 May 2009 12:18:33 -0300, tiefeng wu <>
    escribió:

    > I'm tring send email using smtp.gmail.com
    >
    > here's the code:
    >
    > *s = SMTP('**smtp.gmail.com* <http://smtp.gmail.com/>*', 25)
    > s.set_debuglevel(1)*
    > *s.ehlo()
    > s.starttls()
    > s.ehlo()
    > s.login(mygmailaccount, mygmailpassword)
    > s.sendmail(from_addr, to_addr_list, message)
    > s.close()*

    I've tested with 3.0.1 on Windows XP and worked fine. Seems to be a
    problem in the SSL support, but that's all I could say.

    --
    Gabriel Genellina
    Gabriel Genellina, May 3, 2009